Goodwill Fire Company employs EMS providers that are certified in either Advanced Life Support or Basic Life Support. To be considered for a position, you must meet the following requirements.
- 21 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- MIEMSS Certified EMT-B, EMT-I, or NREMT-P
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Emergency Vehicle Operations Course Certificate of Completion
- Class C or higher Maryland Driver’s License
- Blood Bourne Pathogens and HIPAA Certificate of Training
- HAZMAT Operations (required for county credentialing)
- Ability to lift 200 pounds with assistance
In addition to the above, candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check, driving record check, drug test, and physical exam.
Queen Anne’s County credentialing must be obtained within three months of hiring date.
To find out more information or request an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.